Sunday, March 1, 2026

Foot Fan Art Rankings - Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy I - III

#1 - The White Mage (The Remakes of FF1)

#2 - Maria (II)  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Final Fantasy IV - VI

#1 - Celes Chere (VI)

#2 - Terra Branford (VI)

#3  Rosa Farrell (IV)

#4 - Rydia (IV)

#5 - Porom (IV)

#6 -Leena / Reina Tycoon (V)

#7 - Faris Scherwiz (V)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Final Fantasy VII

#1 - Tifa Lockheart 

#2 - Aerith Gainsborough  

#3 -Yuffie Kisaragi  

#4 - Jessie Rasberry  

#5 -Elena of the Turks  

#6 - Scarlet  

#7 - Lucrecia Crescent  

#8 - Shera 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Final Fantasy VIII

#1 - Rinoa Heartilly  

#2 - Ultimacia

#3  -Selphie Tillmet

#4 - Quistis Trepe

#5 - Fujin

#6 - Sorceress Edea Kramer 

#7 - Julia Heartilly

#8 - Xu 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Final Fantasy IX and X. 

#1 -Yuna (X)

#2 - Lulu (X)

#3 - Rikku (X) 

#4 - Garnet (IX) 

#5 - Beatrix (IX)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foot Queens of Fiction

Foot Queens of Fiction Because I feel like it. I'm gonna be making a list of Foot Queens of various Fictional Works. Before we make the ...